Monday 15 August 2016

Monday Mask: NEW Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Hello Lovelies

Today's face mask of choice is the all new Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask, a "Super-Hydrating Revitalising Mask" which claims to give you one week of hydrating serum in one mask! All sounds pretty appealing, I was stocking up on the Garnier Pure Active Micellar water when I came across this product and for the special offer price of £0.99 I could not resist! The mask is said to be the equivalent of one weeks use of the Garnier Moisture Bomb 3 in 1 Day Cream.

"It acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin" 




Whats in it? 

Pomergranate Extract
Hyaluronic Acid
Plant Serum

Application

For the application I got a cloth and ran it under hot water and patted it around my face to open up my pores, I then cleansed face with the Garnier Proactive Micellar Cleansing Water, using a cotton pad I splashed a few drops of it on and patted it around my face.

It's a 15 minute face mask however like all face masks I usually give them extra time, I normally like to watch an episode of something whilst I wait, this makes me feel like I get the most of the product.

The mask was a little fiddly to put on, its one size designed to fit all and I found it the wrong shape in some areas but it's easy to adjust so I would not left that out you off. There are holes for the eyes, nose and mouth and then two slits on each side to fix the mask in place from behind your ears.

It felt very gently once is it on, unlike most face masks it does not dry and tighten which some people will love, especially if you have sensitive skin.

It felt SUPER moisturizing and refreshing whilst on my face and after I'd taken it off. There was a little tingly sensation but this made it felt like it was actually doing something, which I love, I like when you can actually feel a product working.




Result

After use I feel like my skin is in much better condition, it has definitely helped to even out my skin and give my skin moisture, It's a face mask I would definitely buy again, its a very easy and quick application  and I am now interested in trying the day cream to compare.










No comments:

Post a Comment