Friday 21 October 2016

Face mask Friday: Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay Review

Today I am sitting with the  Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay on my face whilst I catch up on the new series of New Girl and write this review.

The first thing I want to say about this mask is that it smells lovely, it really smells of roses, making it feel like a luxury to use! I would say it is strong in fragrance which can be irritable for sensitive skin so I would bare that in mind.


Image result for Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay o



This is such an elegant product, it contains small jojoa beads which help to exfoliate and draw out dirt and smooth the skin as you apply the formula. Apply in circular motions gain  helping to refine the texture of skin and polish it off. It's a lovely pinky colour and tightens on the face. It's a fairly thin consistently as it is clay it is not to thick.

Take off once completely dry, gently wash under warm water taking care with the jojoba as can be harsh on sensitive skin.

I have to say I did not notice a whole lot of difference with this mask, I felt it helped to take away some dry patches and smooth it but I did not feel it was particularly brightening.
It is a very nice product however  I feel for the price you can get something very similar if not better for a lot less. The fragrance and overall aesthetic of the product is what I feel adds on the price.

I hope this review was helpful. Let me know if you've ever tried this mask and what it done for you, or if you haven't let me know what your  favorite facemask/beauty treatment
I would love to know!






No comments:

Post a Comment