Monday 21 November 2016

NYX Lid Lingerie: Review

Hello Lovelies,

Today I want to talk about NYX's Lid Lingerie Eyeshadow Tint, which I bought in shade Whimsy when shopping in Leeds recently and fell in love with the entire range!




Available in many beautiful colours this range has a very elegant feel and aesthetic to it.
The different hues are absolutely gorgeous, from pale nudes to electric blues and pinks, even their names are enough to fall in love with such as 'Whimsy' 'Evening Spell' and 'Rose Pearl'
which are just a few of my favorites.





It's an excellent compact size, as it comes with an applicator it is an all in one product as no brush is needed. It is also very easy to apply.




The shade Whimsy has a lovely subtle pink metallic sheen to it and the formula is build able to create any look you like.  




What swayed me most with this product was that it reminded me of the Maybeline colour tattoo cream eyeshadows which I have been a fan of for many years. The formula and finish are very similar and both are very durable. Although Maybelline range is a little cheaper at the price of £4.99 
I do prefer the NYX range because they offer larger range of colours compared to Maybelline and I also love that it comes with an applicator as I am the kind of person who can be quite heavy handed with make up and feel I get a better finish from using my hands and fingers compared to a brush however the applicator works really well and is easy to use. When using the Maybelline colour tattoo I found it quite difficult to use a brush and to messy to use my hands.  


Let me know if you've tried NYX Lid Lingerie and what your favorite colour is.


Thanks for reading 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I adore the Lid Lingeries, they are so beautiful and pigmented - love the shade you chose! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete