Tuesday 8 September 2015

A Little Introduction...

Welcome to MooBeauty!


A little bit about me...

I am a student studying a degree in Fine Art, so expect some creative content!

Being a student means every penny really does count! so I will be on the look out for some bargains!

I do not a have major beauty collection however I am building it, so build yours with me!








These days make up can be very overwhelming, there are a lot of different brands with similar products claiming to do the same thing. I won't even attempt go into some of the terminology they use! My intention for this blog is to share my experiences with make up and recommend products I feel deserve the praise!

Thanks for reading!
Stay connected and find me on :

TWITTER  https://twitter.com/MooBeautys

INSTAGRAM Moo_Beautys


MooBeautys 

2 comments:

  1. I love your design, welcome to the blogging world! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, I am loving your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, go to my page for more details!

    http://teefmay.blogspot.com/2015/09/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete